GOOD CHEAP USED CARS FOR SALE – CUSTOM OLD SCHOOL CARS FOR SALE.
Good Cheap Used Cars For Sale
- (used-car) a car that has been previously owned; not a new car
- Used Cars is a 1980 comedy satire film. It stars Kurt Russell, Jack Warden (in a dual role), Deborah Harmon, and Gerrit Graham.
- purchasable: available for purchase; “purchasable goods”; “many houses in the area are for sale”
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool’s Garden, released in 2000.
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; “it would have been cheap at twice the price”; “inexpensive family restaurants”
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- Charging low prices
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- brassy: tastelessly showy; “a flash car”; “a flashy ring”; “garish colors”; “a gaudy costume”; “loud sport shirts”; “a meretricious yet stylish book”; “tawdry ornaments”
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified; “good news from the hospital”; “a good report card”; “when she was good she was very very good”; “a good knife is one good for cutting”; “this stump will make a good picnic table”; “a good check”; “a good
- benefit; “for your own good”; “what’s the good of worrying?”
- well: (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good’ is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well’); “the children behaved well”; “a task well done”; “the party went well”; “he slept well”; “a well-argued thesis”; “a well-seasoned dish”;
Art Car, Vestal, NY, mid-80's
These pictures of a heavily-decorated sports car were taken at SUNY-Binghamton in the mid-1980’s (the lyrics to Prince’s "Darling Nikki" painted on the passenger-side door is a good indicator of when). They were taken using a Kodak Instamatic model 44, an inexpensive camera with a plastic lens made between 1969 and 1973, which I’d purchased used at a garage sale and which I kept in my car at all times as a "just-in-case" camera (disposables weren’t as ubiquitous as they came to be later on and besides, a roll of film for an existing camera was far cheaper!).
Suzuki Wagon 60,000 yen
This car is VERY good on gas, Its a K-car so that means its cheap. It will need to be inspected in Feb., it is probably worth about 150,000 yen but it needs a part (we forgot the name, but can find it out) that cost about 10,000 used and 30,000 new. It runs good though and the mechanic told us that it could go without this part for quite some time. It has a new battery and a CD player.